blockland is not dead

Author Topic: blockland is not dead  (Read 4095 times)

it just left our home to go on an adventure, just like with grandpa.

wish people would join rising lava. i love that game but standing around in an empty server is a test of patience

wish people would join rising lava. i love that game but standing around in an empty server is a test of patience
i'll join :^)

should we have events for ppl to playe servers at one time

Imagine thinking blockland is dead

Welp I'm not in the American time zone and i cant be on BL when it's alive

I do miss when Badspot’s dedicated server was a themed free build instead of the GoKart mini game all the time.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 09:26:30 AM by Awdax »

I do miss when Baddpot’s dedicated server was a themed free build instead of the GoKart mini game all the time.
are you dumb

block party was the stuff. i miss the stormy ocean one

are you dumb

Can you elaborate or are you just going to keep being aggressively vague to fit in with the big kids?

I honestly can’t remember that last time his server was the Blockparty instead of Speedkart.

i remember seeing Badspot's Lag Party on the Destruct map back in like, 2010. Wish I saved the build, was my first time seeing one of the block party servers

Can you elaborate or are you just going to keep being aggressively vague to fit in with the big kids?

I honestly can’t remember that last time his server was the Blockparty instead of Speedkart.
Let me elaborate :), those servers were seperate they weren't hosted on one server Speedkart has been up as long as I can remember the block party being up.
I have no idea what you mean by what you said so please, elaborate :)

Let me elaborate :), those servers were seperate they weren't hosted on one server Speedkart has been up as long as I can remember the block party being up.
I have no idea what you mean by what you said so please, elaborate :)
you can correct someone on something without being a richard about it. also i think awdux just misses badspot's big freebuild since it garnered a lotta players and you could flex on many many folks if you are a decent builder.

ironically not that much into building on a lego game so i prefer the speedkarting but it would be cool for badspot to host his blockparty again every now and then just to check out the big kids' builds

yeah check the first post you dumb noob...