Author Topic: My Application for BotB  (Read 1101 times)

Anyone may rate this x/10. BotB i hope you like my application so here are some pictures and the build its about 5,000 bricks.

Its decent.  Some parts look good yet it looks like you may have just macroed the buidling itself.  For BotB you have a shot.  6.5/10

Looks a bit too symmetric, but it's pretty nice.

7/10

Looks a bit too symmetric, but it's pretty nice.

7/10

I concur.

Hmm its good but dont know if its good enough for BotB.

I like it. But sadly thanks to Zoneark for posting all that crap about me on the BotB post, I may not be counted anymore. Because instead of posting EVERYTHING that I said, he just posted a little bit. So, I like it, But my vote might not even count.

I like it. But sadly thanks to Zoneark for posting all that crap about me on the BotB post, I may not be counted anymore. Because instead of posting EVERYTHING that I said, he just posted a little bit. So, I like it, But my vote might not even count.
Thats the kind of attitude that will get you kicked out of clans.

It looks good in-game. And rky, Go ahead, they can kick me out, But I really didnt do anything.

Your negative attitude toward the whole thing before your even kicked out is going to be your doom.

I like the color scheme but i hate the tree's. If it were up to me i'd probably have to say no, i'll tell Tony that you've posted an app and he can judge also.