USPS Union Endorses Biden.

Author Topic: USPS Union Endorses Biden.  (Read 1107 times)

People i know have had people falsely file their taxes for them.
huh?

Social Distance voting is beyond reasonable, and mail in voting is beyond unnecessary.
if you want to remove mail in voting then make election day an election week and make some of those days national holidays so people who are busy trying to live have many chances to go out and vote

if you want to remove mail in voting then make election day an election week and make some of those days national holidays so people who are busy trying to live have many chances to go out and vote
this

also how am i supposed to vote if im overseas wtf MM why are you trying to remove how i vote

funny how liberals think the 2016 election was hacked by russians but refuses to take any action against fraudulent voting

tho i do get what you're saying with the election week stuff

this

also how am i supposed to vote if im overseas wtf MM why are you trying to remove how i vote
Mail in voting (MIV) is not the same as absantee ballots (AbsVote).

MIV:
I didnt ask for a mail in ballot.
Here it is anyway.

AbsVote:
I didnt ask for an absantee ballot
I didnt get one.

This is the major issue. Voters who are dead, not living at the house or place in question are going to have their mail in ballots sent somewhere else. Where it will likely be cast, and their vote stolen.

This is insanity, especially when in person voting is confirmed fine.

matthew's paranoid that the postal workers are injecting sissy obama 5g chemtrails into his diaper shipment
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:33:04 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

chhest puizza 2 vzan you help me eith ebventinh on blockland plrsdsreapk plrsde bplease pleaseeeeeeeeeeee plrasde please please peaslre

Lets privatize the USPS so it costs $20 to send your grandma a postcard instead of cents or a couple dollars at most.

Mail in voting (MIV) is not the same as absantee ballots (AbsVote).

MIV:
I didnt ask for a mail in ballot.
Here it is anyway.

AbsVote:
I didnt ask for an absantee ballot
I didnt get one.

This is the major issue. Voters who are dead, not living at the house or place in question are going to have their mail in ballots sent somewhere else. Where it will likely be cast, and their vote stolen.

This is insanity, especially when in person voting is confirmed fine.
so assuming that's correct, why is this only now a problem? mail in voting has been the status quo in many states for years. has any meaningful data materialized which proves this alleged widespread fraud? also if absentee ballots are fine, the problem isn't the postal service, so why bother talking about it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:19:51 PM by otto-san »

so assuming that's correct, why is this only now a problem? mail in voting has been the status quo in many states for years. has any meaningful data materialized which proves this alleged widespread fraud?
rich coming from the party that made up a whole russian conspiracy because they couldn't handle losing the election

rich coming from the party that made up a whole russian conspiracy because they couldn't handle losing the election
bro you were ten when Annoying Orange got elected