USPS Union Endorses Biden.

Author Topic: USPS Union Endorses Biden.  (Read 1109 times)

rich coming from the party that made up a whole russian conspiracy because they couldn't handle losing the election
i don't know how that answers or addresses the question or if you maybe quoted the wrong post, but for the sake of entertaining the argument i'll at least point out that US intelligence agencies literally indicted russian-linked officials for crimes related to election meddling

but again that bears little to no relevance to the question of if data exists that tells us we should expect widespread voter fraud as a result of mail-in voting. four states have had mail-in voting in place, and it seems that this method tends to be the most popular way to vote in those states, so the data should exist (beyond of course isolated incidents), and many more of course have utilized absentee ballots for ages. worth noting as well that not every state will just automatically send votes ballots, there is difference in policy across the nation
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 09:29:23 PM by otto-san »

rich coming from the party that made up a whole russian conspiracy because they couldn't handle losing the election

“U liek mael so u must be libtard XDD”

Classic strawman

I don’t know why I took you seriously in the first place. Can’t tell if you’re either being genuine right now or you’re just taking the piss as usual.