Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16855 times)

i.m so sorry to people from the server on discord name The arkadian give me another chance and give whole story.

we help Sugar or not? give all whole story

everyone delate my face on your phone now i give you a wansted

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bb

everyone delate my face on your phone now i give you a wansted

give me a wansted  bro

i feel like there oughta be context for this thread, now that it's been made.
basically, as sugar said, she is (or was) in a discord server called The Arkadian. she was constantly bullied and insulted because she was autistic, and they found her real name and a photo of her. this was leaked, and of course, being the middle school champions that they are, proceeded to make fun of her with those. after finding this out, my buddies (which i will not name, on the off chance they find this thread) were worried and we told her she should leave and block everyone. she left, but then she kept being lured back in by people messaging her saying they would stop bullying her (which was a loving lie, only made so that they could make fun of her more).

also, i feel it's very important to mention that someone claims to have her location.

(sorry if the image is a little confusing, you should prolly still get the point)

some extra stuff

and here we see the most deplorable pieces of stuff the internet has to offer

who the hell are these cunts? anyone we know?

who the hell are these cunts? anyone we know?
nah, none of them have even so much as heard of blockland. they're just a bunch of manchildren, and im pretty sure some of them are child enthusiasts.

jesus christ

if you're friends with sugar could you please keep her from going back? i have assburgers so i can vouch; having such a condition makes you VERY gullible and easy to manipulate. i've had several people do some pretty horrible stuff to me and then apologize like a day later and i've only just now started getting used to actually thinking twice when this sort of stuff happens instead of blindly saying "no problem haha" because i dont want to hold a grudge

ooohhh im gonna vomit. i actually feel sick to my stomach now

i'd like to assume here that these people are a bunch of groomers which is how they managed to get her real face, real name and possibly her address. i've had the misfortune of getting groomed back when i was like 13 so they probably dmed her alot to try and coerce her into leaking this information
if i were you i'd play this safe and report ALL of them. chances are they have a secret server full of cp or something

also a reminder that private investigating, harassment, discrimination, and child enthusiasm are against discord TOS and i recommend that you refer to this to do so

jesus christ

if you're friends with sugar could you please keep her from going back? i have assburgers so i can vouch; having such a condition makes you VERY gullible and easy to manipulate. i've had several people do some pretty horrible stuff to me and then apologize like a day later and i've only just now started getting used to actually thinking twice when this sort of stuff happens instead of blindly saying "no problem haha" because i dont want to hold a grudge
this completely. i have both adhd and aspergers and i can assure you people with autism are extremely gullible.