Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16822 times)

Guess who got investigateed again

help

he spammed 3 tiems in my dms with sugar face

I'm pretty sure that's reportable. Copy the message link and report for private investigating.
You might however need message links of Sugar not consenting to having her face posted and proof that it is being used for harassment.

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

why did sugar start a video chat with him smh.

sugar is probably literally too autistic to be on discord, its not safe for her. sigh. probably no way to get her off of it either

Damn right, she has been recently banned from one of the servers she mainly spoke in after the owner got tired of tolerating and telling her to stop pinging people for no reason, DMing them and harassing them. Now that she has no server to talk, she pretty much just lurks around several random Discord servers. It's only a matter of time before she steps into another groomer server like The Arkadian that will take advantage of her autism and hence starting another drama. (btw she's still contacting them)

Even if you guys tried to make a server she could chill in, I could assure that people would likely run out of patience trying to ask her to stop pinging and DMing at random, which is pretty distracting and annoying. I get it, it's autism but still. That's the main reason why she gets kicked off many servers. You can see that by yourself by joining any server she sends you an invite to.

The only people who can really stop her from using Discord are her parents. But I doubt they would do much. You could try talking to her sister about this.

This thread gave me depression.

You could try talking to her sister about this.
i don't think sugar's sister can do much about her, right? iirc she lives separately from her

i don't think sugar's sister can do much about her, right? iirc she lives separately from her
Yeah, least she can do is contact her parents about what has been going on. But you shouldn't get your hopes high because they did jack stuff when she told them that the creeps in Arkadian had Sugar's address.