ayy i'm going to college soon

Author Topic: ayy i'm going to college soon  (Read 1110 times)

good job, have a cookie :cookie:

ah yes, the 14 year old super genius Cheezius Pizzazozza II

LOL dude no stuff I know you're kidding but there are a select few sophomores I see on instagram "GMU / *HS" because they had the 2.5 gpa to take de world history and it just makes me crack up

LOL dude no stuff I know you're kidding but there are a select few sophomores I see on instagram "GMU / *HS" because they had the 2.5 gpa to take de world history and it just makes me crack up
forget off i hae a 3.8 gpa

awesome, i probably should have done that in high school instead of taking ap classes tbh. although thankfully for most of them i had good teachers, ap history classes loving blow without good teachers and i could never stay in them. taking history classes in colleges, where professors are actually experts and researchers with degrees, is so much more enjoyable than takin it from Coach Carter in Room 203

hope you like online classes

DE is leagues better than AP but it usually doesnt count for credits except for some in state schools

should take gov econ while you’re at it

also nobody calls de “going to college“, its much more like “taking college classes”

precalc as a major?
i'm dual enrolling in math so i have precalculus this year, major is probably going to be game design/programming related

should take gov econ while you’re at it

also nobody calls de “going to college“, its much more like “taking college classes”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0erS3PsYQ