Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12828 times)

actually i think mr.biden's plans are pretty nifty. i like his updog program.

Yo epic, I really love the corn pop speech and how coherent it was, can’t wait for more of that when Biden inevitably wins

love it when the dnc forgets over bernie for mr. onset dementia and corrupt cop.

I used to work at a popular restaurant a few years ago and Biden would casually drop by. The guy is very touchy-feely. He's probably innocent but his entire presence felt very uncomfortable to me.

I used to work at a popular restaurant a few years ago and Biden would casually drop by. The guy is very touchy-feely. He's probably innocent but his entire presence felt very uncomfortable to me.
I saw him once at the store. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This isn't going to end well.

where is the kid sniffing?

Joe "Vote for me or your melanin is forfeit" Biden
Joe "sniffing friend and foe" Biden
Joe "Ya know, the thing" Biden
Joe "racially integrated schools are a jungle" Biden
Joe "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" Biden
Joe "Hire my kid or you'll never see the money" Biden
And of course
Joe "Harris 2020" Biden

Why are you supporting biden? Explain it without talking about Annoying Orange.

Explain it without talking about Annoying Orange.
That's why a lot of people are supporting him lol

NO MALARKEY!

because he's less of a twink than you, trickle-down diaperboy master "nasty matty" matthew.

That's why a lot of people are supporting him lol
I'm not supporting Annoying Orange because he's "Not the otherguy"

Annoying Orange has proven to understand the people who have been left behind by elitists in the cities, and his policies followed accordingly.
Annoying Orange has proven, as well as many republicans, that he can keep order when it is needed while also refraining from going overboard.
Annoying Orange has proven to understand what keeps the economy strong. Many republican cities, states and areas also seem to understand this.

Biden did not offer really any policy outside of vaguely saying he would stop covid. Yeah he's said some forgeted up stuff tbh.

But in policy and political history on a head to head I don't understand how Biden wins out with people.

But people have gone down this deranged hatred of this president, that instead of taking objective points of view on either individual, it's come down to blind rage against a president with an orangish tinge to his skin.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 01:03:50 AM by Master Matthew² »