Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12223 times)

has anyone tried texting PAMPERS to 30330 yet

hormone supplements cost pennies, therapists are being laid off due to too few clients. the military is required to cover insulin, the military is required to cover mild depression going to and including just homesickness. hormone shifts are not a problem, pregnant women are allowed to continue serving.
What about dealing with a mentally unwell person on the battlefield? Regardless of how you feel, and regardless of what you wish to say about it being "hate speech"
Gender Dysphoria is a Mental Illness, it's not some degrading awful thing to say someone has a mental illness. Some mental illness cause hallucinations, others can cause depressive emotional positions. Depression is a mental illness. Mental Illnesses are a spectrum. I'm sure saying X is a spectrum is an overused line, but it's true.

Treating them properly is important, but they really don't ever truly go away. There's no reason to laugh or degrade someone over it. But it's not a sound enough state of mind to go into a intense situation with. The Military turns people away for far less than mental illnesses.

Serving is an honor, but not everyone should or could do it. Even the most mentally sound people can break under pressure. Honestly the military holds these insanely high standards to keep their forces strong and mentally sound.

pregnant women are allowed to continue serving.
Yikes if true. But from what I'm looking at the info on this is mixed at best.

hey matthew would you vote for biden if he showed up to the election wearing nothing but a sagging pair of luvs
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 12:30:36 AM by Nix the Glaceon »

What about dealing with a mentally unwell person on the battlefield? Regardless of how you feel, and regardless of what you wish to say about it being "hate speech"
Gender Dysphoria is a Mental Illness, it's not some degrading awful thing to say someone has a mental illness. Some mental illness cause hallucinations, others can cause depressive emotional positions. Depression is a mental illness. Mental Illnesses are a spectrum. I'm sure saying X is a spectrum is an overused line, but it's true.

Treating them properly is important, but they really don't ever truly go away. There's no reason to laugh or degrade someone over it. But it's not a sound enough state of mind to go into a intense situation with. The Military turns people away for far less than mental illnesses.

Serving is an honor, but not everyone should or could do it. Even the most mentally sound people can break under pressure. Honestly the military holds these insanely high standards to keep their forces strong and mentally sound.
Yikes if true. But from what I'm looking at the info on this is mixed at best.
https://www.verywellmind.com/mental-illnesses-serve-us-military-3973352 does dysphoria match any of these categories? what exactly does being a transgender, and having transitioned fully, have to do with the “standards” of the military? stop talking out of your rear, it’s blunt discrimination restricting the expression and potential of both current and would-be veterans completely fit for service

https://www.verywellmind.com/mental-illnesses-serve-us-military-3973352 does dysphoria match any of these categories? what exactly does being a transgender, and having transitioned fully, have to do with the “standards” of the military? stop talking out of your rear, it’s blunt discrimination restricting the expression and potential of both current and would-be veterans completely fit for service
not making a political statement here but
Quote from: the website
A history of paraphilias like voyeurism or exhibitionism

Please rename this to Dem circlejerking thread

as it turns out, Annoying Orange is tribal, sensible, homophobic and loveist. who would have guessed that most people don't randomly call presidents bigots, matthew
I see all of these as an absolute win

not making a political statement here but
military doesnt want creeps, probably? not sure why you’re pointing that out

military doesnt want creeps, probably? not sure why you’re pointing that out
because imagine being kinkshamed by the US armed forces

Also Matthew:
That's just the names. Searching them brings up the actual info on them from the respective gov websites.

The Wikipedia article is basically a glorified spreadsheet. It was convenient for grabbing the names, but I wouldn't gather anything further from Wikipedia on it.