Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12234 times)

inflated ego           inflated opinion

common sense              yes
political compass?

political compass?

nah that's obviously not a political compass, either that or alkatjo is braindead

political compass?
its the meme people were posting on that page u dip

nah that's obviously not a political compass, either that or alkatjo is braindead
jesus christ no, it was a take on the meme. if bottom left was common sense, america would be a chaz state 24/7

honestly why are there so many lib lefters, like the other 3 compass positions have stuff going for it but lib left makes little sense

honestly why are there so many lib lefters, like the other 3 compass positions have stuff going for it but lib left makes little sense
maybe cuz we believe in idk basic human rights

maybe cuz we believe in idk basic human rights
lamof

seriously tho like is lib left not usually so wacko or what, i mean auth left got some good ideas, auth right got some good ideas, and lib right got some good ideas, not that i haven't seen any wackos on these 3 but holy stuff i still have yet to see a lib left that actually... had a functioning brain

hey all of you, i would highly recommrnd just not posting politically. sure, seeing a political thread and being unable to assert yourself might seem like torture, but if you can get past it holy hell is it satisfying. i have cut down 99.999% of my politard arguing and i have benefited immenselt, and i now can spend my time on other stuff like having a life

it's not that political, it's unlikely to cause drama
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 09:37:03 PM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

legit not trying to make a political statement, i'm just confused at how lib left gained traction

legit not trying to make a political statement, i'm just confused at how lib left gained traction

but holy stuff i still have yet to see a lib left that actually... had a functioning brain
Sure, I'll take the bait.

if it was the right going all wacko i would criticize them, right now its the left blowing up walmarts so
guys sorry for having a political opinion when i definitely and totally said i was a radical centrist amd not an auth right guy

For being a "radical" centrist you sure do talk down about the lefties a lot. Not like I would expect anything more from someone who's entire political commentary consists of "lamof".
Even if you do bring up actual points, you make passive aggressive and vague comments, like your entire basis on anything relies on any quick google search for current event articles, but you just read the article's title, you don't actually read into it, you just take the title at face value.

Maybe I am just dumb but I honestly can't tell if you're genuinely trying to pass off this asinine behavior as actual discussion or you're just joking, but seeing consistent you are on showing how little brain capacity you dedicate to having a civilized discussion,
hey all of you, i would highly recommrnd just not posting politically. sure, seeing a political thread and being unable to assert yourself might seem like torture, but if you can get past it holy hell is it satisfying. i have cut down 99.999% of my politard arguing and i have benefited immenselt, and i now can spend my time on other stuff like having a life
you're making it really hard to stop spouting political bullstuff lamof
you know what forget this stuff, instead of slinging inflammatory rhetoric at each other lets just agree to disagree
I think I can fill in the blanks.

i like how only a few days ago he was acting like some kind of reformed saint because he stopped posting politics and he's already back to huffing master matthews pampy gas grenades