Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12668 times)

downplay how the president is defending killing other americans
When did that ever happen

GTFO ALL OF YOU handicaps loving NOW!!!!!

joe biden more like joe viben

record turnouts in virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOlvWw8uXs

hell yeah despacito
conservative twitter is so stupid, luis fonsi was literally there, and biden played it AFTER they met at the event!

biden all the way baby!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 11:33:02 PM by Aide33 »

Joe Biden will win in a 100+ EV LANDSLIDE on November 3rd. Thank you!

Joe Biden will win in a 100+ EV LANDSLIDE on November 3rd. Thank you!

no, I very much doubt it. Maybe he'll win November 10th when they "find some votes" in the swing states, and would ya look at that biden "won".
Nope no questioning the convenient votes found in the right districts of the right states.

no, I very much doubt it. Maybe he'll win November 10th when they "find some votes" in the swing states, and would ya look at that biden "won".
Nope no questioning the convenient votes found in the right districts of the right states.

This is the most modest Biden win. All he has to do is flip back WI, MI, and PA to reach 270. These states have not grown to like Annoying Orange since 2016 and will vote D after a razor-thin Annoying Orange win in 2016.

When you add in the fact that AZ, NC, and FL will likely vote Biden also, you have the least interesting election since 1992. I will admit that North Carolina will have a really thin margin if Biden does win it, but the truth is that this election will be called early on November 3rd when Biden wins in Florida and Pennsylvania.

In the event some Lean R states flip to D like OH, IA, and GA, this will be a mega 360 no scope but is unlikely.

This election is 80% Biden and 20% Annoying Orange. Only way Annoying Orange wins is by electoral college via razor thin margins in the rust belt, just like he did in 2016. This event is less likely than Blue Texas. Thank you!

Also, if you feel I am bullstuffting, put your money where your mouth is and buy Annoying Orange shares for 38 cents on PredictIt. If you think a Annoying Orange victory is likely this is a steal! Dollars on sale for 38 cents!