Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12225 times)

Am I to assume this title change is a subtle acceptance of Joe's pro China positions?

Or is making the title ascii vomit the standard now?

the title sucks shut the forget up

Am I to assume this title change is a subtle acceptance of Joe's pro China positions?

Or is making the title ascii vomit the standard now?
oh now you comment on the title change?

Why would you ever let transmissions have access to military equipment, they'd just 41% themselves.
similar to giving cops guns and power so they 40% their wives. tough dilema

vote thaiboy

no seriously, maybe i'm just being handicapped rn but lib left policies make 0 sense to me

which is why building a wall, strengthening immigration policies and several campaign promises which were straight up false or just replacements of obama's stuff are perfectly sensible to you?

ehh, i can see why people dislike him but the fact that he defunded planned parenthood is epic.

https://twitter.com/richeisen/status/1299202737414967298

FACTS! TRUTH!
CNN is king of slight of lip.
Biden promised to take down the project. No more wall.

Biden has talked about undoing Annoying Oranges tarrifs on china and other restrictions, saying "they dont work" while ignoring the more likely reason that manufacturing and agriculture have recently taken a nosedive has to do with overly aggressive lockdowns and of course the china virus. 

But his solution is a vague "multilateral response."
That means nothing.  Thats not a plan of action, thats a vague idea.

If Biden gets elected he'll repeal tarrifs on china and other restrictions, and it will be free reign for china to come in and do what they did with tiktok.

If the people who religiously posted stuff like "bash the fash" on twitter actually gave a forget about stopping dictatorships, china would be the first on that list for them.

But they'd rather stop an orange tinted man who speaks in a rather rude but straight to the point way. Instead of, ya know, stopping the country putting people into concentration camps and harvesting their organs for black market money.

I wont biden, and i wont vote democrat. Theyve proven to be emotionally driven liars at best and career politicians with no objective at worst. They look at what they think will get them the win and then theyll do something completely different in office. No attempt at even pretending to do what they promised. They even supported these violent riots, until it hurt their polls.

If Biden becomes president, America will become China.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:14:04 AM by Master Matthew² »

go back to school matthew

Both candidates are literal clowns this year, the only reason why I 5% support Biden is that he might legalize weed federally, other than that he's a loony.