Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12918 times)

hey can we go back to the time when the presidential candidates weren't both utter buffoons, either i have to support a megolomaniac who sat on his ass for 4 years or a 1920's child enthusiast with dementia

hey can we go back to the time when the presidential candidates weren't both utter buffoons

he just hit the woah

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids" - Joe Biden
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Annoying Orange, then you ain't black." - Joe Biden
"I'm going to beat Joe Biden" - Joe Biden
"Covid has taken this year - just since the outbreak - has taken more than 100 years-look the lives-it's just-ya-mean-ya think about it." - Joe Biden

"Malarkey Man" has dementia, it's time to accept this was a bad decision on the Democrats' part.
But they keep digging in their heels, and trying to straddle the fence.
Hold Establishment husks like Biden while also pandering to Leftist Extremists. Call out the violence without ever daring to call out the names behind it like BLM and Antifa?
And that's just when he's able to finish a sentence without falling into a mental downward spiral.

I hope biden wins specifically because he doesn't openly want to be a dictator and doesn't have supporters who mostly believe he should be

I hope biden wins specifically because he doesn't openly want to be a dictator and doesn't have supporters who mostly believe he should be
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about living in a fantasy. If Annoying Orange wanted to be a dictator, he would've already pulled the Insurrection Act.
And maybe people wouldn't be calling for it, if there weren't "Peaceful Protestors" Burning local businesses down and chanting
"Every city, evey town, burn the precinct to the ground."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 07:57:39 PM by Master Matthew² »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about living in a fantasy. If Annoying Orange wanted to be a dictator, he would've already pulled the Insurrection Act.
And maybe people wouldn't be calling for it, if there weren't "Peaceful Protestors" Burning local businesses down and chanting
"Every city, evey town, burn the precinct to the ground."
yeah its totally normal to call for protestors to be imprisonned for 10+ years on RICO charges for the crime of *checks notes* breaking windows and arson

yeah its totally normal to call for protestors to be imprisonned for 10+ years on RICO charges for the crime of *checks notes* breaking windows and arson
Part of an organized group ✓
Destroyed several hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, some with fire ✓
Local DAs fail to prosecute ✓

Don't commit Arson and destroy property, and you won't go to jail.
And more importantly, don't join terrorist organizations.