Author Topic: ablien thread  (Read 603 times)

I went to the Bahamas once, there were alot of unusual creatures.

aliens arrived in portland, concluded there is no intelligent life in this planet and plans to enslave humanity

i saw an image of a Grey ablien and it had a cooter and it made me feel funny.. .

one time i saw a grey

shot him forget

one time i saw that the sky was really bright at like 11 pm and because i was like 6 i thought it was aliens, and then my parents told me that they were just shooting a movie down the highway and i felt really loving stupid.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 12:02:57 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

probly told dis story before but i was driving with my grandma one day a few years back and i saw a star in the sky just like, dance around in the sky with no real direction (not like a satellite which moves in 1 direction or a plane making wide turns, imagine someone pointing a cat laser in the sky and moving it around slowly) and then it just disappeared

Honestly, this story is why I have a slight phobia of aliens. So bear with me here, because I was pretty young and the memory has gotten more hazy with age, though I have my dad to corroborate the story. Once when I was around 7 or 8, my father and I were on our way home late at night, and as were going down the road to get to our neighborhood, I looked to my right to the end of the road (where they were building a new school, at a construction ground). I saw a bright light hanging in the air, illuminating the ground beneath it. There was no construction going on, there was no machinery there that was holding the light, it was just floating there, minding its own business. I was the first one to see it, and I turned to my Dad unworried at first because around that age I just assumed my dad knew about everything under the sun, and that he was smartest guy around. So I asked, "Dad, what's that thing?" he turned to where I was looking, and just stared at it for a second, he said "I don't know." he turned back to facing the road and began speeding until we got home. He dropped me off and went to go see if the light was still there, when he got back to the area, the light was gone. To this day I have no loving clue what that was.

Had a strange one when I was seven or eight. I remember getting home from Christmas mass and opening my door and looking down the side yard between my house and my neighbor's. I saw like nine or ten lights in the sky when, suddenly, one of them went out causing all of them to go out. I thought it was Santa and told my parents to look but it was too late.

Suggestion to the OP: Make this also ghost stories