This is the longest I haven't been perm banned I think.

Author Topic: This is the longest I haven't been perm banned I think.  (Read 1233 times)

Just felt like I had to point that out, seems weird.

What you guys think?

What is your opinion on cannibalism? Obviously murder is wrong, but what about auto-cannibalism? Like the foot tacos guy, if I had to get a limb amputated, and it wasn't like infected or gangrenous or anything, I'd totally eat it. Safe, human meat ethically sourced. Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this? I love exotic meat and I'm super curious to what human tastes like.

Just felt like I had to point that out, seems weird.

What you guys think?

User was banned for this post
that was fast

i wonder if the executive order on ponies for tony still stands. seems like that whole issue died years and years ago, along with active forum moderation.

What is your opinion on cannibalism? Obviously murder is wrong, but what about auto-cannibalism? Like the foot tacos guy, if I had to get a limb amputated, and it wasn't like infected or gangrenous or anything, I'd totally eat it. Safe, human meat ethically sourced. Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this? I love exotic meat and I'm super curious to what human tastes like.
it actually is legal to commit cannabalism as long as you have consent and don't actually kill the person in most states.

prolly cuz you don't act like a tard anymore

thats just because badspot feels bad for you, dont feel too proud

it actually is legal to commit cannabalism as long as you have consent and don't actually kill the person in most states.
can i get a fact check on this

is it really a perm ban if youre back the next day

you can always change that

Yeah, I just wish we could squash the taboo of autocannibalism.

Yeah, I just wish we could squash the taboo of autocannibalism.

Oh Taboo. How I miss the good old days where Taboo still lurked here.