Packer and Swholli Podcast

Author Topic: Packer and Swholli Podcast  (Read 5846 times)

trying to tell kidalex off is wasted effort. dudes entire existence here is to be antagonistic for no clear reason. that said didnt think he was that erudite to pull the word milquetoast out of nowhere.

Today’s topic: why haven’t I gained a following outside of my niche LEGO forum friends after dedicating 5 years of my life to my milquetoast YouTube channel without attempting to market it to anyone outside of that group
Today's topic: Don't be such an starfish
trying to tell kidalex off is wasted effort. dudes entire existence here is to be antagonistic for no clear reason. that said didnt think he was that erudite to pull the word milquetoast out of nowhere.

is there gonna be a schedule around this?

Today’s topic: why haven’t I gained a following outside of my niche LEGO forum friends after dedicating 5 years of my life to my milquetoast YouTube channel without attempting to market it to anyone outside of that group

Aight? Also I've had the milquetoast Youtube channel for 14 years, thank you very much

is there gonna be a schedule around this?

Yes, gonna try for Monday nights and Tuesday mornings, which leads me to:

Today’s topic: My uncontrollable urge to rape children

Today’s topic: My uncontrollable urge to rape children

Yeah the first one was at least funny

trying to tell kidalex off is wasted effort. dudes entire existence here is to be antagonistic for no clear reason.
or maybe its because everyone on here takes everything way too seriously?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:11:38 PM by OfficerKenny »

or maybe its because everyone on here takes everything way too seriously?
I wasn't aware that just trying to enjoy an online social environment was "taking things too seriously"

I wasn't aware that just trying to enjoy an online social environment was "taking things too seriously"
I have friends that antagonize all my other friends, it's just what they do.  We don't take it personally and we do the same back to him.  Going drinking at bars, we come across people that unironically antagonize, try to start fights and try to ruin the fun and what do we do? We IGNORE them.