Packer and Swholli Podcast

Author Topic: Packer and Swholli Podcast  (Read 5849 times)

We don't take it personally and we do the same back to him.
Keep it to yourselves then, the majority of society does not appreciate those who are blatantly antagonistic

Going drinking at bars, we come across people that unironically antagonize, try to start fights and try to ruin the fun and what do we do? We IGNORE them.
Internet forums aren't a bar, and most people who do go to bars are already some form of emotionally unstable, so of course you're gonna find fights and brawls that are pointless to break up

Basically what you're saying is that just because drunk people at a bar fight and scream at each other, makes it completely okay for you and your friends to do it and take it to social environments where such behaviors are unacceptable

Keep it to yourselves then, the majority of society does not appreciate those who are blatantly antagonistic
Internet forums aren't a bar, and most people who do go to bars are already some form of emotionally unstable, so of course you're gonna find fights and brawls that are pointless to break up

Basically what you're saying is that just because drunk people at a bar fight and scream at each other, makes it completely okay for you and your friends to do it and take it to social environments where such behaviors are unacceptable

well this forum must be a bar cause everyone here is emotionally unstable

By "Majorty of society" I'll assume you mean average people.  In that case, "Majority of society" does not give a crap because the "Majority of society" isn't blatantly antagonistic but the ones who are blatantly agnostic usually end up with people who do it to each other and not random people for fun.  So, Please explain to me a real life social situation thats NOT on the forums that you've met someone who blantanly came up to you and antagonized you.

"most people" is vague so I'll assume you mean the context I was talking about which is college.  So, any college student and professor who goes to bars, which I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't go out to bars, is "emotionally unstable"? ok bud.  On top of that, I have never actually witnessed a bar fight in the numerous times i've been out with friends/roomates/random people.  So to say that "of course you're gonna find fights and brawls that are pointless to break up" makes no sense as you are implying that if you go drinking you'll end up seeing a fight.  If you go to the a place like that is known for fights of course you are gonna see fights, if you don't go to a place known for fights you wont.  Also, BLF is not what I would call emotionally stable.

I never said drunk, I said "going drinking at bars" this does not mean drunk and just because you go to a bar let alone drink doesn't mean you are drunk.  You can go to bars and socialize and not be drunk and still have a good time as that's what the majority of the people here do.  Also, I never said anything about bar fights and people screaming at each other.  I said people antagonize try to start them, and do they end up in fights? No because most people have common sense to, as I said, walk away and leave the bar.  For the ones that do end up in them, it is usually because they are really drunk to remember what they are doing.  Once again:

Going drinking at bars, we come across people that unironically antagonize, try to start fights and try to ruin the fun and what do we do? We IGNORE them.

---------------------------OUTRO OF THREAD---------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8Yhpa15Ts

was swholli the guy that had the garfield pointing at something while drooling, followed by the jackolantern avatar version?

was swholli the guy that had the garfield pointing at something while drooling, followed by the jackolantern avatar version?
think it was the blue triangular spiral

I have friends that antagonize all my other friends, it's just what they do.  We don't take it personally and we do the same back to him.  Going drinking at bars, we come across people that unironically antagonize, try to start fights and try to ruin the fun and what do we do? We IGNORE them.

So yeah that's very much the culture here on good ol' blf most of the time, the problem is that it's not good-natured antagonizing it's actual, straight up stupid stuff that adds nothing to conversation.

can your avatar share some of that popcorn
its stuffty imitation popcorn

See, what Swollow did was "the lads antagonizing each other at a bar."

Today’s topic: My uncontrollable urge to rape children

That's just unfounded. And I don't mean in a "you're cyber bullying me and hurt my feelings" way, I mean in a "dude shut up it's not funny, we're not loving 12 anymore" way

Yeah my avatar used to be a frame from one of my old Garfield fan comics.

Reminder: tonight at 10pm EST for episode 3 (skipped last week cause labor day)!

YO! THE STREAM IS LIVE! LETS GO LETS GO!!!!!!