EVIL Riddler INCARNATES who pointed guns at PEACEFUL BLM RIOTERS appear at RNC

Author Topic: EVIL Riddler INCARNATES who pointed guns at PEACEFUL BLM RIOTERS appear at RNC  (Read 1163 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK8P0vUQ4lg

DISGUSTANG.

How DARE they call out the RIOTERS OF PEACE?!

They only broke into private property wielding weapons and shouting threats at residents.

HORRIFYING. Absolutely EVIL.

Next up at eight, how to kick puppies from the 15-yard line and not get your cleats stained!

I won't try to get into this because you like to stretch things, MM.

However its absolutely loving ridiculous that media and other groups tried to demonize these two. "Peaceful protesters" rioters broke down the main gate to their property, with threats of death and destruction. So, the couple acted accordingly and protected themselves and their property. Their state has a Castle Doctrine which further makes this legal.

You break into my house and threaten to kill me? I aim a gun at you.
 WOWE tribal WHITE SUPREMACISTS THREATENING BLM PROTESTERS REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Next up at eight, how to kick puppies from the 15-yard line and not get your cleats stained!
link?

I won't try to get into this because you like to stretch things, MM.

However its absolutely loving ridiculous that media and other groups tried to demonize these two. "Peaceful protesters" rioters broke down the main gate to their property, with threats of death and destruction. So, the couple acted accordingly and protected themselves and their property. Their state has a Castle Doctrine which further makes this legal.

You break into my house and threaten to kill me? I aim a gun at you.
 WOWE tribal WHITE SUPREMACISTS THREATENING BLM PROTESTERS REEEEEEEE!!!!!!
This thread is more or less what it's like to read any news headline or news video title now.  idk what you mean by "Stretch things" but okay.

watching this RN waiting for one of them to start blinking out in morse code

i wont lie if you're pro 2a and believe that the general populous is capable of handling firearms, then for it choose to idolize two loyal residents of southern suburbia who pointed guns at each other, theres no way you havent done a double take by now

I don't think anyone is praising them for their lack of training. They look like they go to the range once every other year.

holy stuff i just got a diaper commercial on youtube i think it's time for me to stop googling "baby with diaper" to post images here

holy stuff i just got a diaper commercial on youtube i think it's time for me to stop googling "baby with diaper" to post images here
please continue, your sacrifice will not be forgotten o7

Master Matthew: uhh uh uhh uhhhh *brrrrap* *pfffffffffffppfpfpfpfpt* uhhh.... uh!!!! *brrrrrap* *brrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap* uhhhh! ahhh!!

you genuinely have issues matthew

matthew seeping through

all users above me are followers of the church of pamperchu