CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.  (Read 5045 times)

damn

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=326447.0

he hit me. he spit on me unprovoked, then hit me in the jaw. he placed more words into my mouth, then actions onto my person. at 8:00 in the morning. unprovoked.

u ok bro? is this ur dad?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 07:15:50 AM by Zotron »

future honor student right here folks

brothers will really be like "damn bro he goin through some abuse rn. what a forgetin' psychopath bro LOLOL"

oh yeah on top of all this stuff apparently I got fired today how wonderfully timed I'm going to jump off a loving bridge

brothers will really be like "damn bro he goin through some abuse rn. what a forgetin' psychopath bro LOLOL"
blockland forums....... you're on blockland forums

can yall handicaps do me a flavor and shut the forget up

dude's going through a stuff ton and your first instinct is to make unfunny honor student jokes like what the forget is wrong with you

oh yeah on top of all this stuff apparently I got fired today how wonderfully timed I'm going to jump off a loving bridge

dude's going through a stuff ton and your first instinct is to make unfunny honor student jokes like what the forget is wrong with you
go jump off a bridge with him too

blockland forums users are droids built incapable of empathy, you should have vented to good people

FOUR 👏 YEARS 👏 AND 👏 A 👏 DEAD 👏 FORUM 👏 AND 👏 STILL 👏 ONGOING 👏👏👏

you're right, Nix Glaceon, the hero of the blockland forums. you're so right, please teach me the ways of moral highground so I can become a better person on this forum that is just the biggest stuffpost known to man kind. Riddler is better than you because atleast he knew when to kill himself

what the forget is wrong with you people? are you seriously that void of intelligence? if the world was run by you all, we'd still be leaving babies with lopsided eyes to fry in the middle of fields like in sparta.
to think everyone with some actual loving empathy in this topic used to be considered the forum's biggest losers in 2017 or so

future honor student right here folks
you're right, Nix Glaceon, the hero of the blockland forums. you're so right, please teach me the ways of moral highground so I can become a better person on this forum that is just the biggest stuffpost known to man kind. Riddler is better than you because atleast he knew when to kill himself
:-|

what the forget is wrong with you people? are you seriously that void of intelligence? if the world was run by you all, we'd still be leaving babies with lopsided eyes to fry in the middle of fields like in sparta.
to think everyone with some actual loving empathy in this topic used to be considered the forum's biggest losers in 2017 or so
ummm actually if the world was run by me i'd give everyone a free ps5 and we could be playing black ops 5 on mars... but unfortunately we are here instead...

you know zotron and beyond neptune living a nice white pampered middle class existence because ain’t no person who been through actual stuff this pathetic. y’all should tell your parents to sign you up for baseball practice or some stuff crackers

the guy constantly said he forgeted my dad soooo idc