CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium: Damn.  (Read 5049 times)

CM, I hope you can glean from this that, at best, 20% of this forum are suited to handle actual emotional distress, and that a percentage of that alone are able to help you with that. I hope you find some really awesome people to help pull you through.

CM, I hope you can glean from this that, at best, 20% of this forum are suited to handle actual emotional distress, and that a percentage of that alone are able to help you with that. I hope you find some really awesome people to help pull you through.
he doesn't deserve it

he doesn't deserve it

Don’t project.

I actually amend my previous statement, the people equipped to handle this have already left the forum.

still can't believe y'all are defending someone who literally posted about wanting to kill his stepdad

still can't believe y'all are defending someone who literally posted about wanting to kill his stepdad

did he do it yet

you know zotron and beyond neptune living a nice white pampered middle class existence because ain’t no person who been through actual stuff this pathetic. y’all should tell your parents to sign you up for baseball practice or some stuff crackers
arent you the same guy who claimed drydess?

yes
also controversial statement: drydess is my shawty and no one elses
thanks damp after this statement I will truly take your opinion into account. You really changed me today.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:29:43 PM by Zotron »

i’m about 5 minutes from my macroeconomics presentation. beyond neptune and zotron inspired me to switch my presentation to a improv subjective commentary on how any white kid that lived in a household median of over 100k doesn’t have any real life perspective and is ill prepared for society. hopefully i get the audio.
do you have like any other insult besides "white kid" and "middle class pampered"

does this count as a drama

OH MY GOD I THINK HE'S GONNA JUMP! SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!
he doesn't deserve it
Jesus loving christ, how utterly forgeted are your brains. This is quite literally a cry for help and y'all are still just  beating him down like he's master matthew. It doesn't matter who he is he still should be given help when needed.

Lol.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:59:24 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

this brother believes he wasnt just saying that as a way to say he's mad at him
ex. "man, i swear to god, if joey eats my Rice Krispies im gonna kill him"
arent you the same guy who claimed drydess?
Ah yes, everything you say is wrong, based on one simple fact: you defended cringebaby #2! How are you gonna combat that, normie? ROFL!

dude from what he was saying it seemed he was actually gonna kill him, you gotta admit the blf doesn't exactly get sane people

dude from what he was saying it seemed he was actually gonna kill him, you gotta admit the blf doesn't exactly get sane people
if you had a brain, i would tell you to loving use it.

Ah yes, everything you say is wrong, based on one simple fact: you defended cringebaby #2! How are you gonna combat that, normie? ROFL!

cant wait for Jackhammer's epic reply to this one! high school debate class taught him well O_O