Wisconsin man defends self from Molotov Wielding Maniac, charged with murder.

Author Topic: Wisconsin man defends self from Molotov Wielding Maniac, charged with murder.  (Read 1385 times)

every single person involved in this was a turbo dumbass

"wisconsin man" illinois manlet

"wisconsin man" illinois manlet
He was just a kid lol

Well hardly, he was 17

MFW I spend 36 years cultivating my aggressive tough guy persona to make up for the fact that I'm a 5'3 baby rapist only to get quickscoped by a cop larper that can't even vote yet

they should've seen it coming. his crocs were in attack mode the whole time

Lol it is absolutely astonishing seeing the people who have to perform this sort of mental gymnastics (or circus) in their head to try and portray Rittenhouse as the bad guy here.

Muhhh!!! HE was under 18!!!! He crossed state lines!!!!!!

can't douse the rittenhouse baby
I mean, if you wanna cross state lines to go be an hero and earn your deputy jr badge by being an inciteful asshat. Kid should’ve just stayed home.
yeah bro real inciteful to clean up graffiti and put out a literal dumpster fire a half-hour's drive away from his home
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:49:40 PM by Ragequit »

Not to mention he was in Kenosha before the protests; as he is a lifeguard. He lives 30 minutes away.

not Molotov but okay

One dude illegally had a Glock and nearly executed Rittenhouse, the other was beating him up with a skateboard. But at least nobody threw a molotov lol

i'll be the first to say that both the shooter and the victims are based

kyle is pretty based for defending himself but a turbo dumbass for being a cop bootlicker
the victims are pretty based for trying to tackle a fascist bootlicker but they are also turbo dumbasses for being child molestors and charging a dude with an ar

literally everyone in this scenario are just dumbasses and this entire scenario is just a headache so id rather just focus on police reform and the actual goals of BLM than these dudes duking it out in the streets

news: every firefighter is a turbo dumbass cop bootlicker