Wisconsin man defends self from Molotov Wielding Maniac, charged with murder.

Author Topic: Wisconsin man defends self from Molotov Wielding Maniac, charged with murder.  (Read 1395 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2DHkPIcqmA

Well, It doesn't seem to matter whether or not it's self defense.
You will be arrested for murder because the people were BLM "Protestors"

this happens all the time, it's not because they were blm protesters that the guy is being charged. he's likely going to have his charges dropped.

Charged =/= Convicted

diaper defense division deployed

I mean, if you wanna cross state lines to go be an hero and earn your deputy jr badge by being an inciteful asshat. Kid should’ve just stayed home.

you linked to that video yourself and ur gonna call it self defense. you people will do anything to make a white bitch look good

you linked to that video yourself and ur gonna call it self defense. you people will do anything to make a white bitch look good
take your feet out of your mouth before you speak

That dude ran at him with a molotov, really?

matthews stuff when his doodoo poopy diaper stuff marinates and drips from cackling cotton chamber

I mean, if you wanna cross state lines to go be an hero and earn your deputy jr badge by being an inciteful asshat. Kid should’ve just stayed home.
pretty sure the """protester""" who approached the kid's group and got in their faces aggressively shouting "shoot me, brother" and then charged at him just before everything popped off was the one inciting stuff

kid still wasn't too bright going out of his way to get involved in a riot situation but he fared the inevitable violent chaos far better than anyone could have expected; being up against a small mob of attackers (at least one of which was armed) when you're on the ground isn't exactly an easy situation to come out of unscathed, even if you're armed yourself. kid's a crack shot, wonder if he'll be able to live with himself knowing it's the reason two people are dead.

pretty sure the """protester""" who approached the kid's group and got in their faces aggressively shouting "shoot me, brother" and then charged at him just before everything popped off was the one inciting stuff

kid still wasn't too bright going out of his way to get involved in a riot situation but he fared the inevitable violent chaos far better than anyone could have expected; being up against a small mob of attackers (at least one of which was armed) when you're on the ground isn't exactly an easy situation to come out of unscathed, even if you're armed yourself. kid's a crack shot, wonder if he'll be able to live with himself knowing it's the reason two people are dead.
Considering the first thing he did when he saw police vehicles was to surrender and attempt to turn himself in, despite the poor initial decision to get involved in the riot, he has a decent head on his shoulders. Even cops themselves sometimes with the training they get, can't cope when they're forced to kill someone in a life-threatening situation and are forced to retire, I can't imagine what it's like for someone with 0 training.

LOOOOL rot in hell bitch, should've stuck to picking fights with women

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:12:12 AM by Crook »