fuzztoast

Author Topic: fuzztoast  (Read 489 times)

i'm not ufkcing fuzztoasts you fuickingid iots here's my forgetign address you pieces of stuff juts to ´porve im not some handicape pid poiece ofj sthi fury eforgety ou fuuztoast i ioloving siahate you oafforget YOUU I
AT
ATU8HIREJKZLC

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States come fight me you poece iof hstuff fuxzzotatst i'll brea kyour loving knees like an angry transmission i'll post your forgetign corpse here you forgetign rtatrdfed

why are you trying so hard fuzz

im not loving fuzz who the forget is fuzztoast anyways why does he have to come here and ruin my loving life just by existing he already got unbanned why would he use some handicapped alt anyways

your one job is to not mention fuzztoast and you don't get found out

i'm not ufkcing fuzztoasts you fuickingid iots here's my forgetign address you pieces of stuff juts to ´porve im not some handicape pid poiece ofj sthi fury eforgety ou fuuztoast i ioloving siahate you oafforget YOUU I
AT
ATU8HIREJKZLC

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States come fight me you poece iof hstuff fuxzzotatst i'll brea kyour loving knees like an angry transmission i'll post your forgetign corpse here you forgetign rtatrdfed
you live at white house? are you donald Annoying Orange wtf?

you live at white house? are you donald Annoying Orange wtf?

"Have you ever heard of Blockland? Tremendous, simply tremendous! But people there think I'm Fuzztoast. Sad! Not good!"