Maybe we should stop giving certain users attention.

Author Topic: Maybe we should stop giving certain users attention.  (Read 4277 times)

I'd specify who in the title but there's too many to count to be honest. be it 19/fuzztoast/suppy with the nonsense posts and spamming forum related things(although, not the forum itself), or the politards who parade themselves as centrists with some pretty forgeted ideals, or just other general nuisances. I don't care about your political alignment, feel free to hate trans people on your own accord, that's not my business. I take issue with the fact you seem adamant on posting it on a block forum. for a defuct torque engine game. and anyone coming in from the outside just sees HMMM POLITIC. DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD. HORRIBLE LIBTARDS DO X THING. even the ones made in response, like the Biden megathread, I originally thought was funny, but I realize now that it's just adding to the pile of political schlock. as funny as it is to say skip to fuzztoast, or talk about matthews/cheesepizzas filled pampies every time they talk about something stupid, it's just giving them more and more attention. sure, I may be doing the exact same thing right now, as i'm making a thread to address this, and I fully expect to see a Tony thread with the title "CM1107 gave trolls attention" or some similar stuff from a user of note, but if no one says it everyone's gonna keep saying the same stuff over and over and over.
oh and if you're gonna say something like "oh but you posted that thing a couple days ago" bro I shouldn't have I wasn't in a good headspace at the time my noggin just got knocked lmao.

while this thread is no doubt going to be flooded with those types of people, someone had to say this

keep spitting facts

Not that giving them attention does any better, but not giving them attention also doesn't do anything either, it's just a lose-lose situation thanks to the lack of actual moderation that's been the basis of these forums since the dawn of time

woo yes can we please stopvscreaming at each other and get to playing funny albanian lego game

/support
i really wish that these kinds of people could just keep their guns holstered for a minute. i dont like getting pissed at a couple posts and then diving headfirst into the bait and/or making myself look like a cynical starfish.
keep spitting mad fax, slim

it's not even hard, honestly just pause for a second before posting and think "is this big brain or smooth brain"

how about just ignoring politic threads altogether

how about just ignoring politic threads altogether
god i wish they stayed in the politic threads

epic facts bro, epic facts. /support

/support
i really wish that these kinds of people could just keep their guns holstered for a minute. i dont like getting pissed at a couple posts and then diving headfirst into the bait and/or making myself look like a cynical starfish.
keep spitting mad fax, slim

Just think before you post and brown townyze what people say it's not that hard

tru tru

or you can just give a stuff and post whatever you want, what are they going to do? slice my nuts off? haha