Maybe we should stop giving certain users attention.

Author Topic: Maybe we should stop giving certain users attention.  (Read 4272 times)

missing angrily insulting people and screaming the n word, but otherwise an excellent summary of his entire presence on this forum
when this place shuts down they'd have nowhere else to go where they havent been banned yet, lol

missing angrily insulting people and screaming the n word, but otherwise an excellent summary of his entire presence on this forum
when this place shuts down they'd have nowhere else to go where they havent been banned yet, lol
I'm going to newground forums

you see the beauty in all of this is that anyone that enjoys your presence will not only likely wind up on a love offender registry, but also 41% of them will be dead within 5 years!

hahah! hah! 41% I get it! like the number! the number of trans people that commit Self Delete, according to Some loving Study! also the old double whammy, that everyone who is trans is a love offender!!!! real zinger, Alex.

ill say this again
If you know... you know

the 2 users above me are braindead

just like only how murderers would be mad at being accused of murder, or how only rapists would be mad at being accused of rape. not like there's a social stigma and it incites meaningless drama or anything

this is why drama forum exist

Master Mathew isn't a troll, he's genuinely like this. I don't understand why he doesn't just join the_donalds discord so he can dilute his filth into a larger pool.

people need to stop having actual political discussions with matthew since he's too braindead to listen to anything that isn't some anti liberal conspiracy, just make diaper and child enthusiast jokes if you want to get him to shut the forget up lol

just like only how murderers would be mad at being accused of murder, or how only rapists would be mad at being accused of rape. not like there's a social stigma and it incites meaningless drama or anything

yeah only murders get mad at being accused of murder

thank you for agreeing

Guys what’s happening, is this politics