Blockland Forums Megathread - discuss everything and anything

Author Topic: Blockland Forums Megathread - discuss everything and anything  (Read 1949 times)

damn this stuff got political fast

the boys who say pineapple on pizza is bad can never cook well..................
period

period
i know i didnt just catch ur ass liking pineapple pizza

the boys who say pineapple on pizza is bad can never cook well..................
Insult me again and Ill gut you.

people who dislike pineapple pizza probably just eat pepperoni pizza 100% of the time

people who dislike pineapple pizza probably just eat pepperoni pizza 100% of the time
get greasy or go home. we dont forget with no pineapple on this end of the land

sorry i can't hear you over the last pizza i ate, large with bacon, beef and onions. or or the last before that, meat lovers. or the last one before that, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and jalepenos. or the last one before that, mushrooms and pepperoni. i believe i have pretty good pizza tastes and pineapple is stuff

sorry i can't hear you over the last pizza i ate, large with bacon, beef and onions. or or the last before that, meat lovers. or the last one before that, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and jalepenos. or the last one before that, mushrooms and pepperoni. i believe i have pretty good pizza tastes and pineapple is stuff
you mentioned 0 fish or meatless so no ill say your pizza taste is average

you mentioned 0 meatless so no ill say your pizza taste is average
spinach, tomatoes, onions, and jalepenos
Wrong
you mentioned 0 fish so no ill say your pizza taste is average
i physically can't eat fish. i've never got it checked out, but most fish i've eaten upset my stomach badly. i don't not eat fish on pizza because of my own choice

i read that wrong but honestly i judge you even heavier for the spicy spinach LOL

me irl. basic is best