Author Topic: i am typing thia om a 3ds  (Read 1201 times)

I do not believe you are typing on a 3ds. I owned a 3ds back when they were hip, and they couldnt type on no browser. Or maybe I never tried. We need video for proof.

Shut up... kid, your pissing me off.

first i lost my legs now i lost my memory. i really don't remember anyone asking.....

first i lost my legs now i lost my memory. i really don't remember anyone asking.....
mane stop actin like you that brother from that one metallica song shut yo lame ass up forgetin bum ass brother god damn...

band after having a stroke while typing a blf post

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

mane stop actin like you that brother from that one metallica song shut yo lame ass up forgetin bum ass brother god damn...
bitch forget you and metallica imma catch u slipping on the red light if u keep running your mouth

Shut up... kid, your pissing me off.
you still have no video proof. we need a admin to delete this spam. there is no 3ds here

bitch forget you and metallica imma catch u slipping on the red light if u keep running your mouth
you gave yourself up to the red light dumb ahh brother

you gave yourself up to the red light dumb ahh brother
the red light wont stop 9 mils

hi typing this om a 3ds 👋
im conan

hi typing this om a 3ds 👋
im conan
Requesting Video proof for these superfluous statements.