Every server bans me, and its starting to piss me off.

Author Topic: Every server bans me, and its starting to piss me off.  (Read 7430 times)

All these kids attacking me and talking stuff. I'm tired of it, I want to play this god dammed game but all the people who host are retarted except for loving 1 guy. These dumb ass KIDS wouldn't last 2 seconds in a fight against me... whatever... one day i will make them all unban me with loving FACTS stating how i am just not even bad if you are nice... forget those dumb ass kids who ban me forget YOU. Im starting to get PISSED OFF!!! And stop with those loving retarted ass replies to my posts and stop saying skip and stuff. forget those servers

maybe if you stopped these posts

maybe if you stopped these posts
Well what forget else am i supposed to do??!!!

one day i will make them all unban me with loving FACTS
bro skiptoast is ben shapiro confirmed

bro skiptoast is ben shapiro confirmed
Shut the forget up you stupid kid. How come everyone loves you and HATES ME you are so much worse i dont even do anything.

Shut the forget up you stupid kid. How come everyone loves you and HATES ME you are so much worse i dont even do anything.
he is becoming smarter

It's almost as if there's actually repercussions for spending your time on a game and it's forums acting like an absolute dunce

get old and stop acting stupid idk what to say lol

fuzztoast redemption arc?

it seems fuzztoast has found a new insult he likes

It's almost as if there's actually repercussions for spending your time on a game and it's forums acting like an absolute dunce
Well, he's obviously trying to change himself for the better. I don't think he should be BOS from most servers, especially considering what he did previously didn't warrant anything that happened to him, such as private investigating and being hatemobs

you dont have any alts? What kind of BL player are you?