Author Topic: Every server bans me, and its starting to piss me off.  (Read 7432 times)

Well, he's obviously trying to change himself for the better. I don't think he should be BOS from most servers, especially considering what he did previously didn't warrant anything that happened to him, such as private investigating and being hatemobs
this but unfortunately "ive changed" with proof doesnt really get anywhere. at this point the only option hes got is to make an alt and never act like he used to again. people will hardly notice if hes really changed.

But I like the name fuzztoast...

this but unfortunately "ive changed" with proof doesnt really get anywhere. at this point the only option hes got is to make an alt and never act like he used to again. people will hardly notice if hes really changed.
remember that one guy who tried making an alt and being wholesome on the forums only for him to be found out as a former problem user then everything went to stuff

fuztost take dis cokie :cookie:

my face: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

you dont have any alts? What kind of BL player are you?
he has like 3 alts, all of which he makes himself known as fuzztoast on servers he's banned on and gets kicked out in approximately 2 minutes lol

How come no one lets me be nice they all PISS me off then I am not nice? IM TIRED OF ITTTTT

which is the depressing part; what's the point of making fun of him at all if you're going to keep treating him like garbage after he goes out of his way to change himself for you? i've never understood circular thinking like this

I'm not convinced that someone like Fuzztoast can just pull a 180 and be a nice guy out of the blue

Like, it seems almost too coincidental that he just so happens to put on this nice guy behavior in a thread about not being able to play the game anymore without being banned from every server

How to preemptively ban Fuzztoast from your server
Code: [Select]
commandToServer('ban', 0, 207579, -1, "skip");

nobody pissing you off

Shut up your pissing me off kid

you caused this yourself you know

maybe if you weren't so loving annoying