Why White Russians are the best alcoholic drink

Author Topic: Why White Russians are the best alcoholic drink  (Read 833 times)

1. It doesn't taste like loving gasoline unlike every beer
2. Its not a girly margarita or something. You can keep your masculinity while sipping on a blanco eastern-european
3. Its easy to make with common mixes
4. its very customizable. You can add a lot of stuff to it or keep it simple
5. Its like you're in The Big Lebowski
6. Kahlua or other coffee liqueurs are cheap

Thank you for viewing my thread. There will be some huge changes coming to the geese thread soon. Stay tuned until then.

Or just drink straight vodka

counterpoint: cream is similar to breast milk, which is for babies, which is worse than a girly margarita

I am so drunk because I drink alcohol 🍷 all the time with my friends 👩‍🦲👩‍🦲👩‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲

counterpoint: cream is similar to breast milk, which is for babies, which is worse than a girly margarita
counterpoint: sucking on boobies is pretty manly

tablepoint: milk is better for the drink IMO

white russians are notably a feminine drink but they are fire

I am so drunk because I drink alcohol 🍷 all the time with my friends 👩‍🦲👩‍🦲👩‍🦲👩‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲
no you dont

the only time i've ever drank alcohol was when i was a kid and i accidentally got a lick of my dad's bud light and it tasted like loving expired bread piss water

Yeah. That's the taste of beer for you. It doesn't get any better. Beer loving sucks total ass

it tasted like someone took a big piss and stuff in a new york subway toilet and then mashed a loaf of bread in there