Why White Russians are the best alcoholic drink

Author Topic: Why White Russians are the best alcoholic drink  (Read 790 times)

On the note of cream, I could smash Irish Car Bombs all evening

this thread disgusts me as a mixer and an enjoyer of craft beer, white rum roostertails and whiskey on the rocks

the only alcohol i've drank is when i helped me dad distill some alcohol, dabbed my finger and licked it, that stuff tastes like brain damage

when you put the whiskey glass to your lips and can breathe it in before you even sip. then you get the sip and it taste good, take another deep breath, forgetkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub

unimproved suffers from brain damage confirmed

the only alcohol i've drank is when i helped me dad distill some alcohol, dabbed my finger and licked it, that stuff tastes like brain damage
>14 years old

the only time i've ever drank alcohol was when i was a kid and i accidentally got a lick of my dad's bud light and it tasted like loving expired bread piss water
that is the perfect description for beer. ive grown to like it but i cant deny its lowkey nasty

you shouldn’t be allowed to post in this thread

forget it’s really been that long. updated my profile more accurate age

the only time i've ever drank alcohol was when i was a kid and i accidentally got a lick of my dad's bud light and it tasted like loving expired bread piss water
bud light is pretty awful but there are better beers out there, i've tried some that don't taste like the new eden dog piss

Four Loko is pretty good too but that stuff is just a blackout in a can. I usually drink half and save the rest. Great for parties though

forget it’s really been that long. updated my profile more accurate age
Now you're talking