pnews] veturebros canceled

Author Topic: pnews] veturebros canceled  (Read 726 times)

my adult swim source has told me venture bros is cancelled.

what the forget how do you cancel the greatest show on adult swim

Outdated garbage long past it's expiration date, It's about time they make room for modern cartoons

I really truly love that lord tony's "adult swim source" is jackson publick's public twitter profile where he said that it was cancelled

I really truly love that lord tony's "adult swim source" is jackson publick's public twitter profile where he said that it was cancelled

You do know this topic is older than his twitter post, right?

So how could it be my source?

Ok but when are you getting your own show Tony

i can't believe lordtony canceled venturebros in order to get more funding and a timeslot for his show

i can't believe lordtony canceled venturebros in order to get more funding and a timeslot for his show

whoops

venturebros are old news
tony is new hotness

tony since you leaked the announcement of venture bros' cancellation can you tell us which adult swim rep is gonna join smash ultimate

tony since you leaked the announcement of venture bros' cancellation can you tell us which adult swim rep is gonna join smash ultimate
tony himself

Brock Samson

this wasn't adult swim's decision.

AT&T bought time warner and now they are loving up adult swim.