need help finding old video/cartoon from when I was kid

Author Topic: need help finding old video/cartoon from when I was kid  (Read 811 times)

i remember watching this weird cartoon when I was a kid. It wasn't on tv, it was just some standalone thing that i would watch on a video player when I was really young.

i hardly remember it but it was about a blob or a circle, and his girlfriend was an hourglass
i also remember an oval hiding in the egg aisle of a supermarket but not much else
it was in 2d not 3d

pls help haha

wtf is you talking about nix

it was this dumb educational kiddie cartoon that i remember watching on a dvd player and the main character was just a blob and his girlfriend was an hourglass, and it was supposed to teach kids about shapes or something

i remember the hourglass bitch fell into an open manhole and the blob saved her by stretching ??????????

sounds like one of the several fever dreams i would have, did you see this cartoon just once or...?

sounds like one of the several fever dreams i would have, did you see this cartoon just once or...?
iirc, several times. it wasn't an episodic cartoon on tv, it was like a movie on a dvd

i also had the alphabet factory which i also watched around the same time if anyone remembers that...?

try to remember as many descriptive details as you can, and make a post on reddit's Tip Of My Tongue subreddit

aw god its clockman all over again