Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41651 times)

is there something wrong with your mouth
I used to love them. I'd get them on subs all the time. then one day I just decided I was sick of them. like the combo with whatever they use to pickle them with just doesn't sit right with me

for me its banana peppers. i cant stand it
i'll accept this but only because banana peppers aren't hot in any sense; typically you'd put a lot of jalepenos or some habeneros/hot sauce on that stuff for spice

my dad's taco night is:

-always ground beef-

which slaps ngl, but my dad hasn't made tacos in like 2 years now lmao, i only ever eat them from the restaurant Bravos / Senor Salsa / Taco Bueno anyways

im after the flavor from taco bell, their burritos + creamy jalapeno sauce slaps hard, and it's barely spicy, "taco night" or whenever we eat from Bravos / El Chico is always much better and spicier anyways :^)

You all need to start learning how to steal recipes from homeless mexican people. This is embarrassing

crunchy shell > soft shell
Why are you literally always consistently wrong about everything 100% of the time

yall like ur tacos to be 100% mush?

Soft shells aren't as mushy as your brain seems to be

Wow it's almost like you're supposed to fry them in a pan for a minute or two beforehand. Crazy stuff.

remember when this thread was about an abuse accusation

remember when this thread was about an abuse accusation
I do, it's better now.

Wow it's almost like you're supposed to fry them in a pan for a minute or two beforehand. Crazy stuff.
fry the tortillas?

Yes. You fry them on each side until they start to turn brown, then you take them off. Gives them more of a crunch but still allows you to fold them.

tf that sounds good, first i've heard of that

if i ever get a chance to cook my own tacos i'll try that