Mainstream Media defends child enthusiasts

Poll

Well, the time has come. Choose.

Be a child enthusiast or child enthusiast Sympathizer.
6 (33.3%)
Be Conservative.
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Mainstream Media defends child enthusiasts  (Read 2855 times)

>88% on rotten tomatoes

honestly you'd get a better rating system just flipping rotten tomatoes' scores

no joke i read the title of the thread in about .002 seconds and my mind saw it as "master matthew defends child enthusiasts"

no joke i read the title of the thread in about .002 seconds and my mind saw it as "master matthew defends child enthusiasts"
still correct

this film is literally just softcore child research, i dont know how it got onto netflix. despicable.
its incredibly forgeted up that they made the child actors do this. even more forgeted up is that their parents must have agreed to it.

edit: i saw a clip. i regret seeing it. why is the camera glued to their asses this is so wrong
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:46:15 AM by foulprairiedog »

i saw the trailer, honestly i might as well as opened researchhub at least then i wouldn't feel disgusted to my core

ya'll have to remember that this film comes from a country that has a president that is married to his high school teacher

this film triggers my "wolf in sheep's clothing" response

jesus christ drydess is projecting his true colors wtf

given how much internet coverage it got i wouldnt be surprised if the audience score was more from review bombing than people who actually watched

given how much internet coverage it got i wouldnt be surprised if the audience score was more from review bombing than people who actually watched
fair but even then i don't see who could watch this movie and think "damn bro what an awesome, enlightening movie" other than a liberal

where's the anime bodypillow and the coating of cheeto dust

cant wait for the next blf movie night ft. Cuties