Author Topic: Switching to Steam  (Read 1193 times)

So its been a while, I stepped away from Blockland for a bit mostly because it fell out of my interests. I wanna check it out again for nostalgia sake but when I opened it up it showed this

I know there was a period of time where you could switch your OG account to steam with your BL:ID, but I don't know if thats the case anymore. Can I still play the game? How do I transfer accounts? Or am I just gonna have to buy it on steam?

Thanks

Blockland went steam only earlier this year due to an RCE exploit. Update your blockland, and associate any keys you want to associate with steam at this link: http://blockland.us/steam-redeemKey.php
You can swap between alts with an ingame gui now if you have multiple keys associated with a single steam account. Name changing has been removed - new or unnamed accounts (default Blockhead####) get to set their name once iirc?

To play blockland you need to have steam open in the background so that the steam auth can authenticate your copy of the game.

If you have any revoked keys do not associate them with your steam account as that will nuke all other associated keys.

Blockland went steam only earlier this year due to an RCE exploit. Update your blockland, and associate any keys you want to associate with steam at this link: http://blockland.us/steam-redeemKey.php
You can swap between alts with an ingame gui now if you have multiple keys associated with a single steam account. Name changing has been removed - new or unnamed accounts (default Blockhead####) get to set their name once iirc?

To play blockland you need to have steam open in the background so that the steam auth can authenticate your copy of the game.

If you have any revoked keys do not associate them with your steam account as that will nuke all other associated keys.
Got it, thanks Conan

Name changing has been removed - new or unnamed accounts (default Blockhead####) get to set their name once iirc?
yes, that's correct. users are given one name change, then the change name button is permanently removed from the bottom bar