is Blockland Dead? | Megathread

Poll

Is blockland dead?

Yes
4 (36.4%)
No
0 (0%)
No and actually *Smacks lips* you're dumb *chugs monster* if you *sucks last ice cube through straw* look at the *eats fistful of frenchfries* server listing we *burps* have *Snorts* 4 players and *eats entire Big Mac in one bite* 7 servers. Nice try bud.
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: is Blockland Dead? | Megathread  (Read 1576 times)

is Blockland Dead? | Megathread

Since new account creation for BLF is disabled, and everytime an exploit is found in either BLF or Blockland Badspot goes nuclear and basically removes the feature or function that is at the heart of it, defeating the purpose of removing the exploit. Is Blockland Dead?

I feel like I'm watching shriveled up corpse walk around screaming it's still alive, as it's jaw and arms fall off.

Like, forget off with the whole "we have more than 0 players and more than 0 servers!" argument bs.

Is this the end of BLF and Blockland?

Discuss while the forum is still up, i guess.

there has been seven million threads like this Matthew.

the forums are dead, but the game still has players, albeit not a lot since the steam only conversion. I hope the servers don't go down any time soon

finally, you're going to be banned

there has been seven million threads like this Matthew.

Sort of, they're usually just edgy "LMfao blockland is dead cause one addon is gone" nonsense.

This is about whether or not we're actually in the end times
finally, you're going to be banned
???

What about this is rule breaking?

Sort of, they're usually just edgy "LMfao blockland is dead cause one addon is gone" nonsense"

True, true. Although I'd say the forums are more in a state of activity decay then the game.

True, true. Although I'd say the forums are more in a state of activity decay then the game.

fair enough, but the game certainly is a shell of it's former self in terms of playerbase.

Yea i see what is going on right now and i think what the forget is the blockland fourms for any more