An Apology to eveyone.

Author Topic: An Apology to eveyone.  (Read 7931 times)

Hey there.
I've wanted to apologize to every Blockland Player about things that i have done to them such as annoying them, DDosing them, or just being toxic but i just want to say that i will change or atleast will try to change.
Thank you for reading this.

bobo i forgiv u forever and always. don’t catch the covid and pls dont support Annoying Orange in the 2020 election kk??

bobo i forgiv u forever and always. don’t catch the covid and pls dont support Annoying Orange in the 2020 election kk??
/support

found the handicap

this thread loving sucks

Apology declined. I'll be swinging by at 4 to have love with your mother.

found the handicap
lmao

he seems relatively competent
not so much. advising someone to be careful not to catch covid and then turn around and say not to vote for Annoying Orange (who by the way was very adamant on closing the borders immediately to prevent the spread of such) seems like a complete contradictory to me

You know its funny, years ago when Annoying Orange first announced he was running I posted about it on this very forum and people laughed at me and trolled me, called me names saying he would never win - but I knew he would from the moment he announced he was going to run. You know why? BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY - AND PLENTY OF IT. It's not loving rocket science, wealth and greed control the world and the flow of information as we know it. Not to mention he is already a popular figure in recent culture from being on TV and such. These aren't elections they are selections - they make you think you have a choice with a two party system but you don't. Was shillary a good running candidate against Annoying Orange? Hell no! She's old and washed up not to mention has a number of other allegations. If anyone thought for a second she stood a chance then you must also think you are living the american dream. You know, you gotta be asleep to believe it. Now we have creep joe who can't even give a decent speech let alone debate another candidate, what a joke.

ON TOPIC: I remember you Bobi72. You never caused any trouble at my server but if you did at others thats not good. I hope they accept your apology

Apology declined. I'll be swinging by at 4 to have love with your mother.
well uh...except for this guy  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:04:35 AM by Goth77 »

found the handicap
ok then cHeEsEpIzZa2 if you found the handicap then you must be the loving pope

not so much. advising someone to be careful not to catch covid and then turn around and say not to vote for Annoying Orange (who by the way was very adamant on closing the borders immediately to prevent the spread of such) seems like a complete contradictory to me

You know its funny, years ago when Annoying Orange first announced he was running I posted about it on this very forum and people laughed at me and trolled me, called me names saying he would never win - but I knew he would from the moment he announced he was going to run. You know why? BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY - AND PLENTY OF IT. It's not loving rocket science, wealth and greed control the world and the flow of information as we know it. Not to mention he is already a popular figure in recent culture from being on TV and such. These aren't elections they are selections - they make you think you have a choice with a two party system but you don't. Was shillary a good running candidate against Annoying Orange? Hell no! She's old and washed up not to mention has a number of other allegations. If anyone thought for a second she stood a chance then you must also think you are living the american dream. You know, you gotta be asleep to believe it. Now we have creep joe who can't even give a decent speech let alone debate another candidate, what a joke.
thanks for the insightful guidance on my juxtaposing comment, very eye-opening and sure as hell u wasted your time typing that paragraph that 30 active users on this forum don't give a flying forget about. (if you did care, you don't get out much) keep this stuff on ya cousin's facebook share

since when did politics become a reality tv show and wtf does it have to do with anything

thank u bobi, i ignore your crimes against humanity and i will vouch for you against lifetime incarceration without parole.