im drunk irl

Author Topic: im drunk irl  (Read 4862 times)

whats uyp i drank like a bunch of jack daniels tenessee honey while vc'ing with my friends and im drunk definitely forget

uh wherwe heres a photo of the bottle

you should go for a drive

And you have nothing better to do than talk to internet friends and post on a dead lego forum by yourself? Pathetic waste of a buzz

Advertisement
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:54:59 PM by RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL »

I wish i could do that o_o

If you're drunk enough to be making posts on the internet then you're either not drinking hard enough or anything that's hard enough

^^go to three different stores to buy more drinks while doing this
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:59:02 PM by Shisor »

Did you ask your parents before you raided their liquor cabinet

hahsah no way im not that dumnb

And you have nothing better to do than talk to internet friends and post on a dead lego forum by yourself? Pathetic waste of a buzz

Advertisement
u ritew, i was vc'ing with my friends earlier playing gta v but they all left for the nighttt

If you're drunk enough to be making posts on the internet then you're either not drinking hard enough or anything that's hard enough

^^go to three different stores to buy more drinks while doing this
i havent ha dTHAT much to be blackout drunk, if i drink it too quick it makes me want to throw upp i dont want that throwing up ickyy

why should i care
cus ug ay

Did you ask your parents before you raided their liquor cabinet
i bought it myself get owned

Insert Name Here's father after discovering his child's charred corpse and his car (now set ablaze after being crashed into a tree (along with a dead 9 year old (his mother has now likely commit Self Delete due to the mental stresses of witnessing her son's death) squished between the car and the tree))

hehe ur so funny

are u maxx from years agoo the same maxx

Insert Name Here sprinting to the blockland forum to talk about how drunk he is after downing half of a 200ml before his dad busts down the door because his son propclimbed up to the top of the fridge to reach his liquor
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 10:09:42 PM by RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL »

hehe ur so funny

are u maxx from years agoo the same maxx
im ahforgetsys brother

Underage drinking will stunt your growth