im drunk irl

Author Topic: im drunk irl  (Read 5632 times)

Insert Name Here sprinting to the blockland forum to talk about how drunk he is after downing half of a 200ml before his dad busts down the door because his son propclimbed up to the top of the fridge to reach his liquor
u right

Underage drinking will stunt your growth
ahhh o hwell im probavbly forgeted in the ehad unironically so idkc

What's up Poop. What's the weather like down there

ahhh o hwell im probavbly forgeted in the ehad unironically so idkc
The average 8th grader is taller than you

Poop's drug dealer supplying him with Jack Daniels whiskey (10% Fentanyl solution)

u right

ok so u admit to both to drinking while underage AND having to climb up to reach it?? Damn bro......

What's up Poop. What's the weather like down there
forget pp its chuilllyyyy jout here but at least it iosnt really hot like the summer

unabomber activated

-Video of an African American child consuming food, who subsequently projectile vomits. The camera man reacts with "Oh my god!" whilst the mother goes to beat her child with a belt. The cameraman focuses away from this while saying "No, y'all don't wanna see that."-
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:24:59 PM by maxxamillion »

This thread is a vlare:premeire

unabomber activated
pahhh thjat was years ago when i was going through puberty adn sad as forgetkool kids klub, nowadays im fine dont worry i wont kill myself cus if of dummy stuff

-bad-
me xexcept im not barfing cus this stuff tastesa good as fuyck

pahhh thjat was years ago when i was going through puberty adn sad as forgetkool kids klub, nowadays im fine dont worry i wont kill myself cus if of dummy stuff
brother yous is gonna kill yourself off alcohol!

when the key for the gun cabinet is one shelf higher than the jack daniels

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 10:26:09 PM by maxxamillion »

whats ur opinion on the new call of duty games (ones released in the past 2~ years)