you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.

Author Topic: you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.  (Read 2487 times)

cant forget my life up more than i already do, so jokes on them

optionally rob a bank and get acquitted (but in this case make sure one of my clones is at home the entire time)

if im being chased by the clones do the clones know they're clones of me or do they think im a clone of them and if they were to kill me would they think they killed the original me or the clone me and turn on eachother or or are the clones just teaming to kill me cause they do not know im a clone cause imma whoop all 30 of they ass

if im being chased by the clones do the clones know they're clones of me or do they think im a clone of them and if they were to kill me would they think they killed the original me or the clone me and turn on eachother or or are the clones just teaming to kill me cause they do not know im a clone cause imma whoop all 30 of they ass
shut up

if the clones have my same thought process then why would they want to kill me? i would never use my physical and mental powers against myself

take out loans so they have to work to pay them off otherwise the Hebrews will get them

shut up
you just mad you'd get bodied by yourself get the forget off the airwaves

Boom Loink

Since they're the exact same and know all the same things, the only edge I have is horniness.

shut up

made me lol

I have a spear, a stairwell, and a lot of junk to throw. I bid those weak, clumsy bastards good luck.

i'll rent the biggest u-haul truck, load them all into the back and lock it up, drill some little holes into it, and then drive it into the ocean, then i'll escape by myself since i'm in the front cab and i can just smash out the glass and leave them to drown.

they might be my clones, but I'm the only one with car keys so..

they might be my clones, but I'm the only one with car keys so..
you might never be able to stop driving though, else they'll just slash your tires and do their business with you

tf they gonna do, outrun my car?

you might never be able to stop driving though, else they'll just slash your tires and do their business with you
max speed of human running is 28 mph, but thats at a sprint. in chase situations, untrained people can probably only run like 2-5 miles before hard exhaustion sets in and forces them to stop

meanwhile the average sedan can go 300+ miles at 60+ mph

unless the clones can somehow get their hands on a car without getting arrested they wouldn’t be able to chase you out to the middle of long interstate highways as nearly all buses dont go there and uber/taxis would be prohibitively expensive.