you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.

Author Topic: you are being chased by 30 clones of yourself.  (Read 2490 times)

i mean, this is assuming they care about grand theft auto and also assuming that you can really keep yourself free from 30 or so persuers without stopping until they can no longer pursue you. they can also just ruin your life in other ways once you willingly drive away from all of your personal possessions.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:26:01 PM by Unova2 »

don’t go putting your sick loveual fantasies in our mind unova bastard

i mean, this is assuming they care about grand theft auto and also assuming that you can really keep yourself free from 30 or so persuers without stopping until they can no longer pursue you. they can also just ruin your life in other ways once you willingly drive away from all of your personal possessions.
bro I got 30 clones literally coming to end my life what more else would I have to lose

i don't know. but your clones do.

this question sucks
and that's only cause you can't orgy yourself

i guess you can try attacking them back? fight fire with fire

the last person id want to have love with is myself. unless my clones were my slaves i dont even want them

guys if we all form our clones together we can storm badspots house and retake blockland

The real question is what are they gonna do after they kill me? One of me is bad enough, I feel like 30 of me would try to start a 3rd holocaust

The real question is what are they gonna do after they kill me? One of me is bad enough, I feel like 30 of me would try to start a 3rd holocaust
I know what my clones would do, as soon as I was dead, they'd immediately turn on each other. There can be only one.

I could really use the help around the house.

And the world could use a few more of me.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 07:22:07 PM by Black and White »