Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better

Poll

Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better?

mcdonalds
11 (26.8%)
taco bell
11 (26.8%)
pizza
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better  (Read 5322 times)

NO???????????????????????
which do YOU think tastes the best HMMM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

which do YOU think tastes the best HMMM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
pizza (the option i voted for that is also now leading on the poll)

used to love pizza then i worked at a bar and grill that made practically nothing but pizza and wings (there were other things like burgers, etc but those were the most 2 popular items we cooked). I still eat it occasionally but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0BiQTDnYR8

agree

chik fil a's chicken is the blandest most dry stuff ever, their outer breading is mushy and ass, and their chicken is oddly stringy, plus you pay like 10 bucks for 2 nuggets

canes / zaxby's / church's crush chik fil a in terms of good ass chicken
lol sure buddy

lol sure buddy
Imagine picking Chicks-with-richards-Fil-A when you have Bojangles, Church's, Popeyes, Cane's, Slim Chicken's, and Zaxby's in the world, Chick-fil-A is garbage

Any kind of pizza from anywhere is better than McDonalds and Taco Bell
absolutely NOT true. taco bell and mcdonald's are both better than little caesars. I'm not trying to discredit little caesars either cuz you honestly can't beat the bargain

Imagine picking Chicks-with-richards-Fil-A when you have Bojangles, Church's, Popeyes, Cane's, Slim Chicken's, and Zaxby's in the world, Chick-fil-A is garbage
I dunno where this unwarranted hate for chic fil a is coming from but you can't really compare it to any other chicken place just because of how differently they operate. now what you CAN compare is zaxby's and cain's (cain's is better) and bojangles and KFC (bojangles is WAY better)

I've only been to churches once so I dunno anything bout that

you all suck, white castle is the good stuff

I dunno where this unwarranted hate for chic fil a is coming from but you can't really compare it to any other chicken place just because of how differently they operate. now what you CAN compare is zaxby's and cain's (cain's is better) and bojangles and KFC (bojangles is WAY better)

I've only been to churches once so I dunno anything bout that
Because Chick-Fil-A is an overrated chicken restaurant that serves bland chicken and okay waffle fries. How people can make it top of their list when literally any other chicken place makes better food than them is beyond me.

as an european peeping in here; you guys have SO MANY chain fast food places holy stuff

chic fil a is awesome what the forget you all on about
to be fair though there are two different ones near me; one in a mall and one as a standalone. the standalone is literally always full and tends to be gristly but the mall chic fil a is god tier

popeyes is in the same tier as it though but i wouldn't call popeyes fast food

I don't know where y'all live where your chic fil a chicken is bland and dry. I mean chic fil a is definitely overrated as forget but there's a reason people go crazy for it.

as an european peeping in here; you guys have SO MANY chain fast food places holy stuff
yeah it loving sucks because its basically lowered the standard of quality food for America entirely and now anything that's actually GOOD for you is too expensive. it's why you see a lot of poor obese people here, because all the food that's absolutely stuff for you is the only thing affordable.

you all suck, white castle is the good stuff

please u nblock me swuift hyean i wi,l do an ythting

Taco bell is my jam. Gimmie that loving horse meat all day