Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better

Poll

Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better?

mcdonalds
11 (26.8%)
taco bell
11 (26.8%)
pizza
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Do you like mcdonalds, taco bell, or pizza better  (Read 5312 times)

Speak up.
bruh i speak loud and proud when making my orders and articulate the words

and yeah i always tell them it's wrong kek not gonna get conned for my money, which is why i never eat there anymore :^) them getting my order wrong every time is dumb

bruh i speak loud and proud when making my orders and articulate the words

and yeah i always tell them it's wrong kek not gonna get conned for my money, which is why i never eat there anymore :^) them getting my order wrong every time is dumb

Probably doing the Blockhead Style mouth-breathing slur then

Uhhh bwuh kek uhhhhh my dood uhh I speak properly that's why they always give me the wrong order and I'm getting conned out of my 4 dollars for a cheeseburger because they don't replace it after I always complain back

>Thank you for choosing McDonalds how may I help you
>n-number 4 p-please...
>I'm sorry?
>BRUH! NEVERMIND!

CFA is literally the only chain I go to where they go out of their way multiple times to confirm your order I genuinely don’t understand how anyone except my 5’5” sister gets this wrong

insert name here do you ever consider that maybe mcdonalds is intentionally loving up your orders because you quit your job after a week and a half

i've literally never once had cfa get an order right
do you think cfa stands for something other than chick-fil-a? i'm just asking because there's no reason for that statement to exist except for someone to mistake cfa for something other than chick-fil-a

do you think cfa stands for something other than chick-fil-a? i'm just asking because there's no reason for that statement to exist except for someone to mistake cfa for something other than chick-fil-a
cfa is easier to type

insert name here do you ever consider that maybe mcdonalds is intentionally loving up your orders because you quit your job after a week and a half
im talking about cfa here u nerd

also mcdonalds rarely gets my order wrong, only times it ever happens is during the ~5pm dinner rush, and even then it's still rare lol

Brain parasite had me babbling but everything I said is still 100% correct

nah, ur brain parasite making u think i talk like a dummy but i dont :^)

to be fair doe if its an indian bitch (Invader) working no matter how clear you speak that bitch will always get your order wrong

I mean he was literally listing McDonalds menu items when talking about CFA so he probably doesn’t order anything at all and lets mom do it

to be fair doe if its an indian bitch (Invader) working no matter how clear you speak that bitch will always get your order wrong