Left and Right Paradigm - Ron Paul facebook censorship

Author Topic: Left and Right Paradigm - Ron Paul facebook censorship  (Read 5814 times)

handicaps who block roads deserve nothing but the steel of fender upon their bones

the only good mayor in the country wont be born for another 900 years sadly

Lol watch the msm promote vaccine by *questionably* injecting it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuldDbt3gk

Penn and Teller come debunk this sorcery

Lol watch the msm promote vaccine by *questionably* injecting it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuldDbt3gk
Penn and Teller come debunk this sorcery
your kid's gonna catch measles and die if you keep this stuff up. you ever think about what it says about you that you'd rather risk your kid's life than have them be autistic or whatever in the hell you think's gonna happen? you really shoulda sorted your stuff out before getting someone pregnant

your kid's gonna catch measles and die if you keep this stuff up. you ever think about what it says about you that you'd rather risk your kid's life than have them be autistic or whatever in the hell you think's gonna happen? you really shoulda sorted your stuff out before getting someone pregnant
man u outta really know your facts before u start talking stuff about someones family, especially their kids. The video I posted has nothing to do with them, so leave my family out of it. The fact that you and other trolls want to bring them up any time I post something medicine related really shows how shallow you are.

This is about the mainstream media lies that snowflakes like yourself buy into. If you want to live in fear go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to do the same. I for one, choose not to.

Edit: .... wow wtf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUcSnOYr3Wk
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:38:33 AM by Goth77 »

If your sources are anything other than AP or Reuters, then anything you reference will have bias and cannot be regarded as fact. News organizations buy their information from these news agencies. Once the news organization pays up, they are free to write whatever they want on top of what was provided.

political commentary channels are a joke

Imagine living in europe where this is normal
someone please get me out of here

political commentary channels are a joke
I agree most of them are, however, this guy isn't wrong with a lot of the things he says. The fear mongering media and tyrannical 'selected' officials need to be stopped.

Update:
seems the governor updated his pdf since high impacts last stream just hours afterwords, now "exempting" those activities (walking and scootering, etc but only if u wear a mask or follow your deep state enforced social contact tracing like a good little sheep)

let's take a look at this and see how it makes sense:
Beaches and Piers. All City of Los Angeles piers are closed. Beaches are open
for active recreation, including swimming, surfing, running and walking;
however, sunbathing, sitting, gatherings in violation of Paragraph 3 of this
Order, youth camps, group sports, large gatherings and athletic competitions
are not allowed. Visitors to beaches shall follow the Los Angeles County
Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for use of Public Beaches
Hey guys, beaches are open for recreational activities, except not really! If you and a group of friends want to play volleyball or hit the waves, maybe even sit around and play a game of loving uno on the beach you can, that is unless someone not minding their own business has a problem with it, then you can't. My only advice is just make sure to avoid the karens i guess.

Quote from: 18 U.S. code 241
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or if two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated loveual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated loveual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
gavin newsom and his political scheme team deserve a fat fine, jail time, or both!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:53:31 AM by Goth77 »

literally who gives a stuff it's california

Annoying Orange can still win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New name, mon: The Original Nuttah
Take heed and take check
UK Apache along di Shy FX
And when we come it's murderation!
All original gangsta man,
Hear what mi tellin' now
Ya hear mi
Come and nuh imitate
Originate!
Wi come fi originate
Alright, mate?
Know what yer doing, mate
[In here we get 'em comin' about kill]
So now I'm 'unna stop talk
Watch mi tell dem, rude bwoy
Watch this!
Nah-nee-nee-woh-oh, dig-ee-Nah-Nah-no-no-no
Nah-nee-nee-woh-oh, zig-ee-Nah-Nah-no-no-no
Nah-nee-nee-woh-oh, zig-ee-Nah-Nah-no-no-no
Ooh-yeah-eh, ooh-yeah-eh, ooh-noo-no-no-no-no-no
Bad boys inna London
Rude boys inna England
Bad boys him a take on
Rude boys inna Kingston

CCTV footage of ballots being tampered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7E-71Av0k
The moat important thing here isnt even ballot tampering, but unsurpervised tabulation. This could nullify every vote counted there because of what they did.