de_dust2

Author Topic: de_dust2  (Read 4928 times)

Been working on this on and off (mostly off) since last April, and I'm really happy with it
It's based on the 2017 version of the map, and i did my best to retain as many familiar details and sightlines as I could

Looks great!

I wonder if anyone would have a Counter-Strike server with this.

Wow, I remember you from a long time ago. This is the best de_Dust I've seen on BL and I've seen so many over the years, great job! The detail really gives the map the vibe from CS.

Wow, I remember you from a long time ago. This is the best de_Dust I've seen on BL and I've seen so many over the years, great job! The detail really gives the map the vibe from CS.

Oh that's right! We did highrise from mw2 back in the day. Good to see ya again

Oh that's right! We did highrise from mw2 back in the day. Good to see ya again
Yeah, that was forever ago and after I never saw you again lol good 2 see ya.  I hope you end up doing something with this map looks awesome!

Yeah, that was forever ago and after I never saw you again lol good 2 see ya.  I hope you end up doing something with this map looks awesome!

Thanks! I might just make a DM out of it. I thought about making a whole bomb defusal mode but we'll see

this is incredible. amazing job

very nice work. should include a dl ;)

very nice work. should include a dl ;)
I thought about it but it uses a hella lot of brick packs so idk

I thought about it but it uses a hella lot of brick packs so idk
I will go through hell to find all the brickpacks if youd like

I will go through hell to find all the brickpacks if youd like

lol how?

You'd just have to search through Blockland Glass and Kenko's Blockland archive, should be able to find most of the bricks that way, and maybe the brick database add-on might help in giving an idea of where bricks in a save are from