Gimme a list of Flash Games You Know

Author Topic: Gimme a list of Flash Games You Know  (Read 3983 times)

Get Lost is a good game if you can find it (it's lost lmao)

https://www.addictinggames.com/funny/kitten-cannon

i remember going so hard on this game in the computer lab during my grade school years.

other than that i moved on to like club penguin and runescape after that lol.

Raze was always my favorite

not 'old' per say but a fun game, click the image for link to play

Skullkid

Skullkid
thats a true classic, chainsawing the fat man was so grose but somehow profoundly epic back in the day

thats a true classic, chainsawing the fat man was so grose but somehow profoundly epic back in the day
You're a loving psycho.

You're a loving psycho.
hey I'm just describing it the way my kid self would back in the day, like a child that just discovered how brutal GTA was but still somehow convinced their parents to buy it (my father really didn't give a stuff but thats aside from the point)

When you are in your youth, games with blood and gore seem way cooler than they actually are.

i also used to play The Torture Game 2 when i was bored as forget

i also used to play The Torture Game 2 when i was bored as forget
hah yeah i remember that one too. I always tried to drag the doll-character around and dismember as many body parts as possible without putting the dummy characters HP to zero. that way I could grab the head or whatever part of him was still alive and be like "dude that is so cool he is still alive and he's just a head!". another old school classic lol

there was a sonic-like flash game i remember playing that i can't find, you basically had to run around collecting vegetables/fruits around the levels, there was also junk food which if you touched at least one you became fat and had to stop moving and do pushups to continue, i can't remember the name however