Author Topic: Auto-Jet 2.0  (Read 2364 times)

Auto-Jet 2.0

Originally by Nitramtj, this updated version allows you to tap or hold crouch to drop your auto-jet height.
Holding right click will jet you up, increasing your maximum auto-jet height.

!ATTENTION!
This replaces Script_Auto-Jet, remember to delete this from your add-ons folder

Also, if you had the old auto-jet script, be sure to edit blockland/config/client/config.cs and remove the lines for previous auto-jet keybinds and save the document. This will allow you to reset the keybind you may have previously used for auto-jetting

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 04:33:50 PM by Goth77 »

even though this is wonderful, I've used the old one too long now that is has become part of me. this transition will be fairly difficult to make... tracking my progress.

Also, if you had the old auto-jet script, be sure to edit blockland/config/client/config.cs and remove the lines for previous auto-jet keybinds and save the document. This will allow you to reset the keybind you may have previously used for auto-jetting
cant we just edit the controls through options?

cant we just edit the controls through options?
The old one functions this way, yes. However, what it does is decrease/increase the height slowly while whatever mapped key is pressed. With this version, if you hold crouch the jets will be removed and you will free-fall (tapping it only drops you a very slight amount) When you release crouch you will go back into auto-jet. As for increasing the height, instead of being mapped to a different key you can just hold right click/jet key to go up