Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?

Author Topic: Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?  (Read 3752 times)

Because its the 1600s and the average voter believes in voodoo magic happenstance bullstuff.

It's the same logic that whenever the economy was on an upward trend it was "Obama's economy" and anytime it was on a downward trend it was "Annoying Orange/Bush's economy", depending on the era.
Because its the 1600s and the average voter believes in voodoo magic happenstance bullstuff.

It's the same logic that whenever the economy was on an downward trend it was "Obama's economy" and anytime it was on a upward trend it was "Annoying Orange/Bush's economy", depending on the era.

You make the same baseless claims as those you oppose. lol

It's the same logic that whenever the economy was on an downward trend it was "Obama's economy" and anytime it was on a upward trend it was "Annoying Orange/Bush's economy", depending on the era.

You make the same baseless claims as those you oppose. lol
???
Except that never happened.

i already came up with a cure, it's called tying matthew down to a nuke and launching it at venus.

I mean I've been hearing that we're close to a vaccine for awhile now. I don't understand why you are claiming Joe Biden becoming elected has caused for some shift in progress speed.

sorry I didn't mean to imply that, I just mentioned it because they happened around the same time

Turn off the tv, phone, radio, etc, unplug your frequency devices. you will forget all about the convid boogyman that comes out at night and start living your life like a normal person hopefully.
if we all log off blf at the same time, the virus will cease to exist

???
Except that never happened.
Obama committed war crimes and enabled mega corps to get away with enabling the housing collapse of 2008.
What war crimes? When did Obama get elected?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:13:43 AM by Soukuw »

Obama extra judiciously UAV'd at least one US citizen

Obama extra judiciously UAV'd at least one US citizen
yeah the same us citizen that Annoying Orange killed the rest of the family of

Nothing like bipartisanship when it comes to droning children

maintain a healthy diet and work out at least 4 hours for every 12 hours you are awake, if not more. Turn off the tv, phone, radio, etc, unplug your frequency devices. you will forget all about the convid boogyman that comes out at night and start living your life like a normal person hopefully.
[/quote
that attitude of yours is gonna change when your vaccinated kids start stuffting blood

maintain a healthy diet and work out at least 4 hours for every 12 hours you are awake, if not more. Turn off the tv, phone, radio, etc, unplug your frequency devices. you will forget all about the convid boogyman that comes out at night and start living your life like a normal person hopefully.
that attitude of yours is gonna change when your vaccinated kids start stuffting blood
You're handicapped/cray. Congrats, hope you make it out of it.

You're handicapped/cray. Congrats, hope you make it out of it.
You've been groomed

You've been groomed
I don't think I'm the one whose been groomed. Have you tried genuinely reading about what you're preaching or do you just pick the first result off a google search for " "Vaccines cause autism" "?

I don't think I'm the one whose been groomed. Have you tried genuinely reading about what you're preaching or do you just pick the first result off a google search for " "Vaccines cause autism" "?
Go back on hiatus