Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?

Author Topic: Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?  (Read 3755 times)

When will covid end? (┬┬﹏┬┬)

It its the moment you get out of the reality pod

Sorry it ends not it its

With the way things are going, probably not for a long while, maybe another year or so

It's never going to end

Ever

it's not gone until i say it's gone

yea they asked me to get rid of it and ill get around to it eventually. my back is kinda sore tho i took a nap in a funny spot on a bad couch lol xD maybe next week

Covid will never go away.
It could've gone away.

But people hated the orange man too much.

Silverlining, at least the new President smiles and talks like an NPC.

I hope you don't like freedom of movement.

Covid will never go away.
It could've gone away.

But people hated the orange man too much.

Silverlining, at least the new President smiles and talks like an NPC.

I hope you don't like freedom of movement.
Hey, hey, hey. Shut the forget up.
You wanna talk about lack of freedom of movement? How about being banned from ordering food inside of any restaurant, or even driving around late at night, or even shopping at stores.
Because morons like to not wear their loving masks and like to lick doorknobs instead of looking out for public loving safety.

Hey, hey, hey. Shut the forget up.
You wanna talk about lack of freedom of movement? How about being banned from ordering food inside of any restaurant, or even driving around late at night, or even shopping at stores.
Because morons like to not wear their loving masks and like to lick doorknobs instead of looking out for public loving safety.
Because morons quake in their boots at a virus that has a 99.999% survivability rate.
Ftfy

Ftfy
Damn sure showed me, tell that to my brass that has locked down post repeatedly because there is an ongoing pandemic that could have been slowed down a long time ago

Damn sure showed me, tell that to my brass that has locked down post repeatedly because there is an ongoing pandemic that could have been slowed down a long time ago

This "Pandemic" has survivability trend that keeps going up.

You've been played, and you've allowed your fear to take hold of your senses.

They're stripping away your basic rights, as they promise normality is right around the corner.

That corner will never come. Not while you're living in fear of a ghost.

Nobody's taken your rights you spastic, I bet you haven't been pulled over for being out past a curfew despite working at night, or told you can't go to the store due to Covid, or get food on your own. A mask isn't taking away your loving rights

hey matthew can you tell me what 2% of 328.2 million is